Saturday, April 4, 2009

Sketchbook Stuff

working on it some more.
I got the trial version of AutoDesk SketchbookExpress when I recently bought my new Intous 4, yay! A new tablet finally. My Intous 2 had a long and happy life of about 5 years. It still works, but has kind of been on the fritz. I bought an Intous 3 a while back and had issues with it when drawing in Flash, so I returned it and decided to put up with my old tablet. I'm happy to say, the Intous 4 is totally awesome; at least so far. It came with this trial software; pretty much a bunch of junk except for Sketchbook. I think it's a better application for sketching than Photoshop. I can't really put my finger on why, but it just seems to be more suited for sketch work.
I'm not very good at digital painting as you can see, but it's still fun.

8 comments:

Bridgette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bridgette said...

looks realistic...
Military Storage Units

Jiannah said...

Thanks for sharing. I hope it will be helpful for too many people that are searching for this topic.

Big discounts Electric Motors

Jairah said...

Thanks for providing helpful information it’s Very impressive to read, its shows your hard work ........it is very helpful for me.

Box-n-Go Cheap Storage Containers

Steven Take said...

It looks like dead pool! I like it



Borg Warner Turbos

David More said...

This is so cool! and i love also the color combination!

Michael Born said...

This is so epic scene! i love it




Super deals on Commercial Air Conditioner

Calvin Miller said...

This looks cool! I am looking forward for a tutorial for this.

Internet specials at One Hour Device Cell Phone Repair